Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday, Jonah!

My oldest baby turned 11 on the 22nd of August. He doesn't like cake especially icing and wanted a big cookie for his birthday. Since he is playing football for the first time I decided to put a football on the cookie.
The girls put on their sunglasses for the birthday song.
Jonah is at the age where he had to act like whatever but I could tell he loved the attention.

Then after the birthday song he made a wish and blew out the candles...

Everyone ate cupcakes, cookie, veggies, and fruit.

Then came time to open presents and Luke thought Jonah needed a spotlight.

Jonah let everyone help him open his presents.
Happy Jonah

Family

One of Jonah's presents was tops called Bayblade and everyone was mesmerized by it.

Jonah got a new DS game and as usual Luke sat and watched Jonah play.

Meanwhile the girls decide to finish off the veggies.

I can't believe it has been 11 years since I had Jonah! I remember it like it was yesterday. It was one of the best days of my life when he came into this world. I truly believe the lord brought him into our life at the right time. He has changed our life for the better and brought so much joy into our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment